Little Munchkins® MIDI Carrier - Grey
"The Rolls-Royce of baby carrying..."
* YOUR BABY DESERVES THE BEST * Meet the Little Munchkins® MIDI Carrier - The perfect gift for Mum, Dad, Carer and baby
Our Little Munchkins MIDI takes you & your baby comfortably through from 4 months up to around 3 years old. It is free from buckles, straps and snaps and simply ties up to give you the perfect fit every single time.
"Lets Make Babywearing EASY and FUN"! We understand that baby carrying can be confusing, with different jargons, different types and different instructions. This is the PERFECT baby carrier for the first time Mum or the Dad. Take a couple of practice runs with our MIDI carrier instructions and you'll be a complete PRO in no time.
Super EASY front, hip & back carrying.
The Little Munchkins MIDI is completely soft, mouldable, foldable, with no buckles or fasteners. It’s a light yet sturdy and durable carrier that has wonderful wide wrap-strap shoulder straps. The MIDI is one of the lightest and least bulky carriers on the market. It is therefore very convenient to fold away and store in a handbag or backpack when not in use.
The MIDI has an adjustable base which can be cinched down to 20cm and up to 40 cm in width, for those younger babies to use. Want to use the MIDI with your toddler? The wide shoulder straps allow you to extend the seat position for longer legs!
A detailed instruction book comes with the MIDI - step-by-step tying instructions for both front and back carrying methods.
- Suitable for babies from around 4 months (6kg) to about 3 years (15kg).
- The MIDI has a rollable headrest.
- Extra-wide shoulder straps that can be fanned out.
- Made from 100% wrap fabric - 60% cotton / 40% polyester.
- Adjustable base (20-40cm).
- Small padded sections at either side of waist straps - a little extra padding at the hip bone.
- Drawstring cinchers at either side of the main panel for extra snuggliness with smaller / younger babies.
- Shoulder straps have tapered ends; waist straps have blunt ends - so you know, by feel, which knot to untie!
What do I get inside my Little Munchkins® Baby MIDI??
- FREE Standard Delivery with orders over £40 (3-5 working days) OR FAST next day delivery (extra small cost)
- EASY to use instruction booklet - which also gives you babywearing safety advice!
- A Little Munchkins® Baby MIDI
Why should I use a Little Munchkins® Baby MIDI??
When babies are born, they come out into the BIG WIDE world and the only thing that comforted them was the womb! Babywearing is "a womb with a view" great as it mimics the same motions so settles baby super easy. Not only does it help caregivers with having free hands so you can do other activities - it calms the baby down and keeps them happy knowing they are safe and secure which helps the bond with the wearer.
"OVER 5,719 CUSTOMERS CAN'T BE WRONG..."
Here are another few great reasons to use our baby wrap:
1) ❤️ COMMUNICATE: Baby-wearing helps you and your baby to communicate with each other.
2) ⭐️ CONVENIENT: Wearing a baby is convenient for wearer and baby. It also saves you money!
3) 👶🏿 DEVELOPMENT: Helps promote physical & early language development. Babies learn by watching faces, and babywearing puts your little one at "the best seat in the house.".
4) 👶🏼 BONDING: Strengthens the bond between caregiver and baby. High needs babies often won’t tolerate being held by anybody other than their mamas, but very few of them can resist sleep when tucked into a comfy wrap.
5) ❤ FEEDING: Allows breastfeeding to be done on the go, and discreetly too, if you like to be covered up. And as an added bonus, breastmilk production is boosted with close contact with baby.
6) ⭐️ EXERCISE: Wearing a newborn is a gentle way to exercise as you move around your home or neighbourhood. Strengthening your muscles and improving your posture.
7) 👶🏾 CRYING PREVENTION: Research by Hunziker and Barr (1986) found that babies who were worn regularly cried 43% less, and 54% less during the evening hours.
8) 👶🏻 GOOD SLEEP: Many babies nap better and for longer when being carried in a wrap. Some parents also report that their baby’s night-time sleep improves when they start carrying them in a wrap during the day – monkeys certainly did!
9) ❤️ SIBLINGS: Babywearing leaves you hands-free to chase after older siblings, tidy up, hold hands in the street and give big cuddles.
10) ⭐️ EASY!! : It’s way easier than lugging a pushchair around. Don’t get me wrong, I love my pushchair and it comes in very handy sometimes – but getting on public transport is so much easier with a wrap. And with our really handy instructions, it's super simple to put on.